Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 125 g self-raising flour
- 220 g icing sugar (see Tips)
- 12 egg whites (approx. 400 g)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp cream of tartar
Vanilla mascarpone cream and assembly
- 250 g mascarpone cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 500 g pouring (whipping) cream, chilled
- 30 - 40 g icing sugar (see Tips)
- 500 g strawberries, trimmed and cut into thin slices (3-4 mm)
- fresh mint leaves, for decorating
- per 1 portion
- 1510.3 kJ / 359.6 kcal
- 8.4 g
- 32 g
- 22.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.4 g
- 1.3 g
- 268.3 mg
Chocolate fondant cake
Blackberry meringue cake
Pineapple lime sorbet
Dulce de Leche
Angel Food Cake
Steamed bread rolls
Watermelon and raspberry ice cream sandwiches
Strawberry champagne cake