Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten-Free Rolls (TM5/6 Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g long-grain white rice
- 115 g quick cooking oats, gluten-free, divided
- 15 g psyllium husks
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 egg whites, from large eggs
- 30 g apple cider vinegar
- 170 g water, warm
- unsalted butter, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 837 kJ / 200 kcal
- 9 g
- 35 g
- 3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 4 g
- 628 mg