Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten Free Focaccia Bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease and to drizzle
- 2 oz blanched almonds
- 7 ½ oz corn starch
- 4 oz all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp salt
- 11 - 12 oz water
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tsp coarse salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 634 kJ / 151 kcal
- 1.3 g
- 18 g
- 9 g