Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 45 g Parmesan cheese, cubed (1 cm)
- 85 g onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 45 g unsalted butter, cold, cubed (1 cm), divided
- 285 g risotto rice (e.g. Carnaroli, Arborio) with 14-15 minutes cooking time (see Tip)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 700 g water
- 1 stock cube, beef or vegetable
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1900 kJ / 454 kcal
- 9 g
- 60 g
- 19 g
- 33 mg
- 3 g