Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cubed (2 cm)
- 1 shallot (approx. 30 g)
- 45 g unsalted butter, divided
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 280 g risotto rice (e.g. Carnaroli, Arborio), 14-15 minutes cooking time (see Tip)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 700 g water
- 1 stock cube, beef or vegetable
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1764 kJ / 421 kcal
- 9 g
- 55 g
- 16 g
- 33 mg
- 1.6 g