Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Veggies with Cauliflower Hummus
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 oz cauliflower florets
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus extra to drizzle
- 17 oz water
- 10 oz green beans, fresh, trimmed
- 8 oz broccolini, trimmed
- 10 oz asparagus, trimmed
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 3 oz tahini paste
- 1 ½ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus extra to drizzle
- ground black pepper, to season
- sliced almonds, to serve
- pomegranate arils/seeds, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1377 kJ / 329 kcal
- 9 g
- 18 g
- 28 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 8 g
- 464 mg
Sautéing 7 oz Zucchini
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Steamed Green Beans
Steamed corn with chipotle mayonnaise and coriander salsa
Fettuccine with Arugula and Ricotta
Broccoli and Potatoes with Blue Cheese Sauce
Sautéing 7 oz Leeks