Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nachos with Black Beans and Guacamole
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 ½ oz white onions
- 4 oz fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 8 oz avocado, halved (approx. 1 avocado)
- 3 oz green tomatillos, quartered
- 1 oz lime juice
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 cans black beans, undrained (approx. 29 oz)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp ground cumin, to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable shortening
- 18 oz tortilla chips
- 4 tbsp sour cream, to taste, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2678 kJ / 640 kcal
- 21 g
- 73 g
- 30 g
- 14 g
Risotto with Spinach and Peas
Vegan Cashew Sauté
Tofu Ramen Bowl
Smoky Black Bean Soup
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
Risotto with Broccolini
Lemony Broccoli and Chickpea Pitas
Buddha Bowl with Lentil Falafel and Pomegranate
Chicken Pad Thai
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites