Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nachos with Black Beans and Guacamole
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 ½ oz white onions
- 4 oz fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 8 oz avocado, halved (approx. 1 avocado)
- 3 oz green tomatillos, quartered
- 1 oz lime juice
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 cans black beans, undrained (approx. 29 oz)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp ground cumin, to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable shortening
- 18 oz tortilla chips
- 4 tbsp sour cream, to taste, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2678 kJ / 640 kcal
- 21 g
- 73 g
- 30 g
- 14 g
Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Burgers
Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
Asian Sloppy Joes
Sweet Potato and Zucchini Frittata
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
Lemony Broccoli and Chickpea Pitas
Salad with Prosciutto, Arugula and Mozzarella
Sugar Snap Pea and Chicken Salad
Almond Butter and Jam Overnight Oats
Cheesy Zucchini Pappardelle