Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, crust removed, in pieces
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 garlic cloves, divided
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ oz tomato paste
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 ½ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 25 - 28 oz head of cauliflower (whole)
- 35 oz water
- 10 ½ oz frozen green peas
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter
- ½ oz organic heavy whipping cream
- per 1 portion
- 736 kJ / 176 kcal
- 7 g
- 15 g
- 11 g
- 18.7 mg
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Steamed Veggies with Cauliflower Hummus
Broccoli Sauté (TM6 Metric)
Mixed Mushroom Sauté