Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cod in Herb Crust, Rice and Lemon Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 ½ oz bread crumbs
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 35 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 9 oz basmati rice
- 9 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 21 oz fresh cod fillets, skin on or skinless (approx. 4 pieces)
- 5 ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 - 3 tsp corn starch
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2624 kJ / 627 kcal
- 36 g
- 61 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 15 g
- 3.5 g
- 800 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado