Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cod in Herb Crust, Rice and Lemon Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 ½ oz bread crumbs
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 35 oz water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 9 oz basmati rice
- 9 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 21 oz fresh cod fillets, skin on or skinless (approx. 4 pieces)
- 5 ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 - 3 tsp corn starch
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2624 kJ / 627 kcal
- 36 g
- 61 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 15 g
- 3.5 g
- 800 mg
Romaine Salad with Blue Cheese and Prosciutto Dust
Shrimp Louie Salad
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Orange Garlic Chicken with Rice
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Stuffed Chicken with Peanut Pipián
Baked Mashed Potato Monsters
Squash and Beetroot Couscous with Chickpeas and Tahini Dressing (TM6)
Plank Grilled Pesto Salmon with Mushroom Orzotto