Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 banana, cut in pieces and frozen (see tip)
- 1 apple, cored, quartered
- 200 g mango, cut in pieces
- 140 g cucumber, cut in pieces
- 50 g fresh spinach leaves
- 50 g kale, thick stems removed, chopped
- 100 g ice cubes
- 400 g water
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp spirulina powder, to taste (see tip)
- per 1 glass
- 424 kJ / 101 kcal
- 3 g
- 19 g
- 0.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.2 g
- 25 mg
Basic Green Smoothie
Apple and pear detox juice
Skin glow detox juice
Four Seed Power Smoothie
Pomegranate Smoothie Bowl
St Patrick's Day Smoothie
Purple Power Smoothie
Orange, Mango and Apple Green Smoothie
Beginner's Fruity Green Smoothie