Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 grapefruit (approx. 150 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 1 ½ oranges (approx. 150 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 150 g red grapes, frozen in a single layer (see tip)
- 1 lime, peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 60 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 bananas (approx. 200 g), cut in pieces
- 2 - 3 Tbsp honey, to taste (optional)
- per 1 glass
- 399 kJ / 95 kcal
- 1 g
- 18 g
- 0 g
- 2.2 g
Banana Milkshake with Honey
Mandarin and Orange Juice
Cloudy Apple Juice
Pomegranate Smoothie Bowl
Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
Orange, Mango and Apple Green Smoothie
Mango and cayenne juice
Spinach Soup and Pea Risotto with Prawns