Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Boozy iced coffee
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ice cubes, to serve (approx. 200 g)
- 30 g vodka
- 30 g brandy
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 30 g brewed coffee or instant coffee, cooled
- 10 g raw cacao powder, plus extra for sprinkling (optional)
- 3 - 4 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1817.4 kJ / 432.7 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 5.1 g
- 37 g
- Saturated fat
- 23.9 g
- 1.5 g
- 23.4 mg
Keto lemon curd
Grab and go breakfast drink
The ultimate low carb celebration cake
Almond chocolate mousse
Pineapple and coconut mojito
Baked blueberry and hazelnut cheesecake
Sugar-free salted peanut butter fudge
Peanut butter chocolate cups