Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sunrise margarita (non-alcholic)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 lemons (approx.140 g), flesh only, cut into halves and pips removed
- 2 limes (approx. 70 g), flesh only, cut into halves and pips removed
- 2 oranges (approx. 210 g), flesh only, cut into halves and pips removed
- 250 g fresh pineapple pieces or canned pineapple pieces in natural juice
- 2 - 3 tbsp caster sugar, to taste
- 250 g ice cubes
- 150 g water
- per 1 portion
- 313 kJ / 74.5 kcal
- 0.9 g
- 15 g
- 0.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.1 g
- 2.8 g
- 2.7 mg
Mango and turmeric sorbet
Sangria ginger punch
Raspberry antioxidant juice
Gluten free baked bacon and cranberry stuffing
Tri-coloured snow cones
Lime and chilli corn
Gingerbread pavlova stack
Lemon and parsley juice
Mango yoghurt thick shake