Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz parsley, washed, patted dry
- 5 oz leeks, washed, patted dry, cut into pieces
- 8 oz collard greens, washed, patted dry, cut into pieces
- 8 oz kale, washed, patted dry, cut into pieces
- 8 oz rainbow chard, washed, patted dry, cut into pieces
- 5 oz baby spinach, washed patted dry
- 3 oz celery, washed, cut into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 138 kJ / 33 kcal
- 3 g
- 6 g
- 1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 3 g
- 72 mg
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Rice Cooker Brown Rice Salad
Quinoa Salad with Brazil Nut and Cilantro Pesto
Superfood Energy Balls
Vegan Aquafaba Butter
Meal Replacement Shake
Fire Apple Cider Vinegar Shot
Spicy Hot Chocolate with Almond Milk