Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Huli Huli Chicken Skewers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, to soak skewers
- 4 green onions, trimmed, cut in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 oz fresh ginger root, peeled
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 10 oz pineapple juice
- 4 oz dark brown sugar
- 4 oz chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 3 ½ oz dry sherry
- 2 oz ketchup
- 2 oz soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 oz Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 3 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, cubed (1 in.)
- 42 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed (1 in.)
- 3 red onions, cubed (1 in.)
- per 1 piece
- 582 kJ / 139 kcal
- 15 g
- 14 g
- 2 g
- 1 g