Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g white rice, rinsed
- 1 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 2 tsp sesame oil (dark roasted)
- 150 g whole chicken breast
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1500 g water
- 1 - 2 pinches white pepper powder, adjust to taste
- 1 sprig spring onion, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1448 kJ / 346 kcal
- 38 g
- 34 g
- 5 g
- 0.5 g
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Teh tarik (pulled milk tea)
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Chicken porridge with century egg
Crispy Ikan Bilis
Kopitiam Style Soft Boiled Eggs
Macaroni ABC Soup
Char Kway Teow