Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only, smashed
- 40 g fresh galangal (lengkuas), cut in thick slices
- 10 kaffir lime leaves, bruised
- 10 bird's eye chillies (chilli padi), smashed
- 100 g straw mushrooms, fresh or canned, cut in slices
- 100 g nam prik pao (Thai chilli paste)
- 120 g tomatoes (approx 1 tomato), cut in wedges
- 1200 g shrimp broth (see tips)
- 400 g prawns (approx 10-12 prawns), with heads and shells, deveined
- 200 g squid, cleaned, cut in rings (0.5 cm)
- 4 tsp fish sauce
- 60 g lime juice
- per 1 portion
- 928.8 kJ / 222 kcal
- 17.6 g
- 20.5 g
- 6.7 g
- 2.2 g
Teh tarik (pulled milk tea)
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Crispy Ikan Bilis
Teh Tarik (Pulled Milk Tea)
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Char Kway Teow