Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rice Cooker Brown Rice Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz long-grain brown rice
- 30 oz water, plus extra, to soak
- ½ oz oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 17 ½ oz water
oz fresh mixed vegetables (e.g. carrot, bell pepper, peas, beans), in bite-sized pieces
or 24 oz frozen mixed vegetables
oz roasted cashews
or 4 oz roasted almonds
- 1 oz olive oil
- ½ oz grated ginger, to taste
- hot sauce, to taste
- ½ tsp salt, to taste, plus extra to season
- 1 oz soy sauce
- 2 oz lemon juice, to taste
- 3 ½ oz canned tuna, in water, drained
- 2 sprigs fresh dill fronds
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 1636 kJ / 391 kcal
- 13 g
- 51 g
- 16 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 7 g
- 695 mg