Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ - 1 oz olive oil
- 3 ½ - 5 oz mixed onions, for sautéing (e.g. onions, shallots, leeks), cut in pieces (¾ in.)
- 12 - 14 oz fresh mixed vegetables (e.g. zucchini, carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, celeriac, parsnips), cut in pieces (¾ in.)
- 2 oz frozen mixed vegetables (optional)
- 25 - 28 oz water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 3 oz dried soup pasta, e.g. ditalini or macaroni
- per 1 portion
- 670 kJ / 160 kcal
- 5 g
- 20 g
- 5 g
- 0 mg
- 3.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)
Mantou Buns with Whole Butternut Squash Soup (TM5 Metric)
Basic Soup Purée