Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 heaping tsp salt
Brown Rice Salad
- 8 oz short grain brown rice
- 33 oz water
- 4 oz carrots, sliced on the bias (½ in.)
- 8 oz purple fingerling potatoes, sliced (½ in.)
- 8 oz butternut squash, diced (½ in.)
- 8 oz zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced (½ in.)
- 8 oz red bell peppers, diced (½ in.)
- 5 oz super greens, baby greens salad blend
- per 1 portion
- 1255 kJ / 300 kcal
- 6 g
- 47 g
- 10 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kids Carrot Crêpes with Tomato Sauce
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Tomato Tart Tatin
Crispy Eggplant with Tomato Basil Sauce (Hestan Cue™)