Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower Rice Pilaf with Yams
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed (¾ in.) (optional)
- 1 - 2 oz pistachio nuts, unsalted, shelled, peeled
- 1 - 2 oz pine nuts
- 1 - 2 oz slivered almonds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 24 ½ - 26 ½ oz cauliflower, broken into florets (1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 green onions, roots removed and quartered
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (approx. 0.5 oz), divided
- 4 sprigs cilantro, leaves only (approx. 0.5 oz), divided
- 7 oz fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 oz white wine
- 17 ½ oz water
- 10 ½ oz yams, cubed (approx. ¾ in.)
- 2 oz currants
- 3 oz fresh baby spinach, leaves only, lightly chopped
- 12 soft dried apricots, thinly sliced (approx. 3 oz)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1753 kJ / 419 kcal
- 18 g
- 43 g
- 22 g
- 11 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)