Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 300 g salmon fillets, skinless, sushi quality, cut in 3 pieces
- 40 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g watercress leaves or mixed salad
- per 1 portion
- 560 kJ / 134 kcal
- 10 g
- 1 g
- 10 g
- 0.5 g
Fruit ice cream
Risotto with Parmesan cheese
Creamy courgette soup
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Asparagus cream soup
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Salmon fillets with buckwheat and asparagus
Cod with citrus butter