Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prep-ahead layered chicken, eggs and salmon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g brown onion (approx. ½ onion)
- 1 garlic clove
- 800 g water
- 1 - 2 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 sprigs mixed fresh herbs, leaves and stems (e.g. rosemary, thyme)
- 500 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into thirds (see Tips)
- sea salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 8 whole eggs
- 4 skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- per 1 portion
- 2746.8 kJ / 654 kcal
- 68.9 g
- 2.2 g
- 44 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.4 g
- 1.2 g
- 612.3 mg
San choy bau
Fruity dream (TM6)
Sautéed chicken cubes
Sautéed chicken strips
Quick gyros with tzatziki
Peanut butter and chocolate custard (TM6)
Steamed Chinese greens