Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Leek and potato soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g leeks (white part only), cut in pieces
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 250 g potatoes, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 700 g water
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- 100 g milk
fresh chives, chopped, to garnish
or fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 613 kJ / 146 kcal
- 3 g
- 10 g
- 10 g
- 2.6 g
Risotto with Parmesan cheese
Creamy courgette soup
Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Chilli con carne
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Soup
Rice salad with eggs and tuna fish
Whisked egg whites