Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Cox apples, cored, quartered (approx. 200 g)
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 700 g red cabbage, cored, finely sliced
- 30 g light brown muscovado sugar
- 50 g cider vinegar
- 100 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 40 g cranberry sauce (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 557 kJ / 133 kcal
- 2 g
- 18 g
- 5 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 176 mg