Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pesto spaghetti with roast pumpkin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 - 450 g pumpkin, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 40 g fresh basil leaves
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 1 lemon, juice only
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1500 g water
- 200 g cherry tomatoes (approx. 1 punnet), cut into halves
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 220 g dried spaghetti (wholemeal or spelt)
- rocket (approx. 60 g), to serve
- 1 - 2 tbsp walnuts (approx. 40 g), roughly broken
- per 1 portion
- 2097.8 kJ / 499.5 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 44 g
- 25.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.1 g
- 12.4 g
- 281.8 mg
Crispy Korean tofu
Vegetarian sausage rolls
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Black bean enchiladas
Pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni
Mexican one-pot pasta
Satay noodle salad
Soba noodle mee goreng
Broccoli, chilli and pine nut spaghetti
Creamy tomato and feta pasta
Silverbeet and mushroom pasta (TM6)