Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pesto spaghetti with roast pumpkin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 - 450 g pumpkin, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 40 g fresh basil leaves
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 1 lemon, juice only
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1500 g water
- 200 g cherry tomatoes (approx. 1 punnet), cut into halves
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 220 g dried spaghetti (wholemeal or spelt)
- rocket (approx. 60 g), to serve
- 1 - 2 tbsp walnuts (approx. 40 g), roughly broken
- per 1 portion
- 2097.8 kJ / 499.5 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 44 g
- 25.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.1 g
- 12.4 g
- 281.8 mg
Pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni
Crispy Korean tofu
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Soba noodle mee goreng
Warm sweet potato and chickpea salad
Broccoli, chilli and pine nut spaghetti
Spinach and artichoke penne
Cashew basil spelt pasta (gut health)
Spinach and chorizo filo pies