Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mexican Chicken Ring
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onion, quartered
- 1 tomato, halved, deseeded
- 20 g pitted black olives
- 175 g cooked chicken breast, skinless, boneless
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 - 2 tsp chilli sauce, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 sheet puff pastry, ready-made
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- fresh tomato salsa, for serving
- sour cream, for serving
- 1 lime, cut in wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1842.3 kJ / 442.3 kcal
- 17.7 g
- 25 g
- 29.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.3 g
- 2.5 g
- 1156.7 mg
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken Kievs with Potato Salad and Green Beans
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Pulled Pork Rolls
Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
Chicken and Chorizo Filo Pie
Chilli Cheese Nachos
Sous-vide Citrus Chicken Wings with Potatoes