Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 3 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 3 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 20 sprigs parsley
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 64 oz fish stock
- 2 carrots, cut on the bias (¼ in.)
- 16 oz firm white fish, boneless, skinless, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ½ oz matzo meal
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- endive leaves, to serve
- fresh parsley, leaves only, to garnish
- prepared horseradish with beets, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 389 kJ / 93 kcal
- 10 g
- 8 g
- 2 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 1 g
- 575 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado