Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz shallots, halved
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar (preferably tarragon vinegar)
- 7 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1179.9 kJ / 282 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 2.4 g
- 29.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 17.9 g
- 0.3 g
- 397.4 mg
Grilled Tri-Tip with Creamed Spinach
Chocolate Orange Mousse