Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz shallots, halved
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar (preferably tarragon vinegar)
- 7 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 Total recipe
- 7652 kJ / 1827 kcal
- 15 g
- 3 g
- 190 g
- 1446 mg
- 1 g