Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 10 ½ oz fresh salmon fillets (sushi quality), skinless, cut into 3 pieces
- 1 ½ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 ½ oz watercress leaves or mixed salad
- per 1 portion
- 619.3 kJ / 148 kcal
- 10.6 g
- 1.1 g
- 11.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.2 g
- 0.2 g
- 234.8 mg
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Steamed Mahi Mahi and Mixed Vegetable Parcels
Eggplant with Feta Cheese and Sundried Tomatoes
Cod with Citrus Butter