Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz sushi rice
- 32 oz water, plus extra, cold, to rinse
- 4 oz rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 oz sugar, to taste
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 10 oz sushi grade tuna, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 tsp mirin
- 2 tsp ponzu sauce
- 1 ½ tsp soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp wasabi, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 lime, zested, plus 1 tsp juice
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- black sesame seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1707 kJ / 408 kcal
- 18 g
- 63 g
- 8 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto