Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g raw beetroot, peeled, cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- ¼ red onion (approx. 45 g)
- 1 green apple (approx. 95 g), cored and cut into quarters
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 657.3 kJ / 156.5 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 13 g
- 9.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.4 g
- 5.2 g
- 106 mg
Vegetable stock paste
Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream)
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Chicken velouté meal
Rosemary and sea salt crackers
Gluten free baked bacon and cranberry stuffing