Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g raw beetroot, peeled, cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- ¼ red onion (approx. 45 g)
- 1 green apple (approx. 95 g), cored and cut into quarters
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 657.3 kJ / 156.5 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 13 g
- 9.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.4 g
- 5.2 g
- 106 mg
Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip
Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream)
Beetroot, Parmesan and cashew dip
Chunky basil pesto dip
Chicken velouté meal