Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and stems included (see Tips)
- 20 g red onion
- 1 fresh tomato, cut into halves, deseeded
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 3 avocados, ripe, flesh only
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 3928.9 kJ / 935.4 kcal
- 12 g
- 7.5 g
- 85.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.5 g
- 51.6 g
- 204.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip
Béchamel sauce (TM6 - 600 g)
Tomato pasta sauce
Herb and garlic dip
Caesar salad dressing
Cheese Béchamel sauce (TM6 - 1100 g)