Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Silky sweet potato mash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 600 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 30 g salted butter, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 30 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 541 kJ / 128.8 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 14.2 g
- 6.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.3 g
- 2.6 g
- 428.5 mg