Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gin cocktail with watermelon ice cubes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g sugar
- 50 g water
- 40 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 250 g seedless watermelon flesh, cut into pieces
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, to serve
- 110 g gin of choice (30 g per serve - see Tips)
- 400 g tonic water (approx. 100 g per serve - see Tips)
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Prosecco, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 657.1 kJ / 156.5 kcal
- 1.3 g
- 36.8 g
- 0.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.2 g
- 2.4 g
- 21.8 mg
Minted Moscow mule cocktail
Strawberry gin fizz
Bianca Mazur's Frozen Turkish delight martini
Pineapple rum cocktail