Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Hearty Vegetable Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onion, quartered
- 60 g celery stalks, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g carrot, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g courgette, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g aubergine, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 320 g short dried pasta (eg. penne)
- 1200 g water
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1878.3 kJ / 449.3 kcal
- 11.5 g
- 67.2 g
- 13.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.3 g
- 5.5 g
- 2459.8 mg
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Sweet Potato Curry
Cashew Nuts and Vegetables in Peanut Butter Sauce with Rice
Lasagne with Vegetable Ragu
Baby-friendly Potato, Spinach and Pea Curry with Chapatis
Gnocchi with Tomato and Basil Sauce
Chickpea Stew with Vegetables