Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Paprika chicken with sour cream sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 tsp sweet paprika
- 40 g tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 50 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g sour cream, plus extra for serving
- 1000 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed (optional) and cut into halves
- per 1 portion
- 2324.8 kJ / 553.5 kcal
- 46.2 g
- 4.6 g
- 39 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.2 g
- 2.2 g
- 427.8 mg
Chicken and spinach enchiladas
Creamy chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta
Chilli beef with lemon feta
Sticky sesame chicken
Spiced lamb pie
Mongolian lamb hot pot
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
"Hug in a mug" chicken soup
Paprika chicken with creamy paprika sauce
Chorizo and chicken pasta