Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g sugar
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 200 g unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus extra for greasing
- 1 medium egg
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 400 g plain flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 700 g quince paste, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 70 g sweet wine (e.g. Port, Marsala, brandy)
- 1 egg white, for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 3448 kJ / 824 kcal
- 7 g
- 134 g
- 29 g
Ricotta Cheesecake with Fig Jam
Bruschetta with White Bean Purée and Gremolata - Bruschetta con crema di fagioli bianchi e gremolata
Tiramisù with Chocolate and Chilli
Apple and Cinnamon Semolina with Nuts and Fresh Fruit
Orange Dyed Eggs
Pumpkin, Coconut and Orange Cake
Apricot Raspberry Cheesecake
Carrot and Apple Cake
Chocolate, Hazelnut and Orange Buns