Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 fresh pineapple (approx. 700 g), peeled, cut into pieces, include some core (see Tip)
- 130 g sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon, (optional)
- 30 g lemon juice
- 140 g unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 60 g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks, from large egg, divided, 1 whisked
- 255 g all-purpose flour
- per 1 piece
- 828.8 kJ / 198.1 kcal
- 2.6 g
- 29.7 g
- 8.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.9 g
- 1.3 g
- 7.3 mg
Tiger Shaped Pineapple Tarts
Ngo Hiang (Five Spice Meat Rolls)
Yu Sheng Prosperity salad (Thermomix® Cutter)
Hedgehog chocolate buns
Hong Kong Bakery Butter Cookies
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs
Hawaiian gluten-free pizza
Steamed Chicken Essence
Japanese Souffle Pancakes (Metric)
Nian Gao (Sweet Sticky Rice Cake)
Lap Mei Fun (Chinese Waxed Meat Rice)