Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Teriyaki Chicken Rice Balls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut in cubes (1 cm)
- 2 tbsp thick teriyaki marinade
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp cornflour (starch)
- oil, to grease
- 3 eggs, A-sized, lightly beaten
- 1 pinch salt, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper powder, adjust to taste
- 1200 g water
- 250 g short-grained rice (sushi rice), rinsed
- 1 tbsp Japanese sushi vinegar
- 4 tbsp furikake (Japanese rice seasoning)
- prawn roe (ebiko), to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 987 kJ / 236 kcal
- 11 g
- 38 g
- 3.5 g
- 0.5 g
Golden Pillow (Big Bun With Nyonya Curry Chicken Filling)
Salted Vegetables Duck Soup
Oil-free honey chicken wings
Oil-free Honey Chicken Wings
Stir Fried Pork Belly Slices with Kimchi
Teochew Seafood Porridge
Korean Egg Bread
Homemade Fish Ball Soup
Nyonya Fish Maw Soup
Collagen Soup Broth
Steamed Pork Patty With Rice