Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Truffle Cake with Hazelnut Praline
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Crunchy Hazelnut Base
oz hazelnut wafer cookies, e.g. Pirouline rolled wafers
or 6 oz vanilla wafers
- 5 oz hazelnuts, without skins, toasted (see Tip)
- 9 oz sugar
- 37 ½ oz water divided
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cold, in 1 cube (approx. 1 in. x 1 in.)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 oz milk chocolate, broke into pieces
- 2 oz hazelnuts, without skins, toasted (see Tip)
- 14 oz milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 7 oz heavy whipping cream
- ½ oz honey
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, diced
- 2 - 3 tsp cocoa powder
- per 1 piece
- 1791 kJ / 428 kcal
- 4.9 g
- 41.4 g
- 26.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.1 g
- 1.8 g
- 29.5 mg
Homemade "Velvety" Cheese
Buddha Bowl with Chicken (TM6)
Pour Over Coffee
Salted Chocolate Cashew Butter
Steamed Chocolate Cake with Ganache
Sweet monkey bread
Matcha Nice Cream
Individual Pineapple Cheesecakes
Brown Sugar Syrup
Roasted Banana Affogato