Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 5 sprigs fresh dill, rinsed and drained
- 500 g Greek yogurt, low fat
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
g white wine vinegar
or 10 g fresh lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 251 kJ / 60 kcal
- 2 g
- 3 g
- 4 g
- 0 g
Bing Tang Hu Lu (Candied Strawberry Sticks)
Poached Cod with Beurre Blanc and Tenderstem Broccoli
Porridge with fresh fruit
Bern-style Rösti (TM5)
Grated Carrot Salad
Boba Tea (Bubble Tea)
Peeler Beet Carpaccio with Burrata
Grilled cabbage with blue cheese dressing and bacon