Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Leftover Vegetable Hummus
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 240 g white chickpeas, canned (1 x 400 g can)
- 250 - 300 g leftover roasted vegetables (e.g. carrot, celery, fennel, onion, celeriac), cut in pieces (see Tip)
- 50 - 75 g tahini, to taste (see Tip)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ - 1 garlic clove, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp ground cumin, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- parsley, fresh, finely chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 944 kJ / 226 kcal
- 7 g
- 20 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.8 g
- 5.8 g
- 282 mg
Maple Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon
Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Dip (Muhammara)
Boosted Iced Matcha Latte
Red Pepper Dip (Muhammara)
Whole Wheat Bread, Spread and Chicken Meatballs
Keto Roast Turkey with Pancetta, Lemon and Herb Cream
Chilli-Lime Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
Salmon and Leek Parcel with Rice
Creamy Turkey Stew (TM6)
Green coloured eggs