Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Normandy Apple Flan
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g plain flour
- 170 g unsalted butter, chilled, diced
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 45 g water, chilled
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin from half and juice of whole lemon
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 450 g cooking apples, peeled, quartered, cores removed
- 400 g dessert apples, peeled, quartered, cores removed
- 50 - 60 g golden syrup
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed juice
g crabapple jelly
or 60 g redcurrant jelly
- per 1 portion
- 1257 kJ / 301 kcal
- 2.9 g
- 38.6 g
- 15 g
Prune and Sausage-stuffed Pork Fillet
Meringue Topped Mince Pies
Sweet Potato Spoon Bread
Hazelnut Meringue with Banana and Toffee Filling
Chicken Salad with Mint Vinaigrette