Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Queso Fundido with Chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g Cheddar cheese, mature, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 bell peppers, red, yellow or mixed
- 110 g chorizo picante, skin removed, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 10 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 100 g plum tomatoes, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g plain flour
- 180 g Mexican beer (e.g. Corona Extra)
- fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2136.6 kJ / 510.7 kcal
- 24.9 g
- 52.3 g
- 27 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.5 g
- 18.2 g
- 635.5 mg
Frozen strawberry daiquiri
Whipped Feta and Mascarpone with Chilli Sesame Honey
Salmon with Dill Cream Sauce, Broccoli and Basmati Rice; Chocolate Custard
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Leftover Vegetable Houmous
Grated Carrot Salad (TM6)
Roasted Banana Affogato