Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into wedges
- 3 oz carrots, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 3 oz celery, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 chicken carcass, broken in pieces
- 45 - 50 oz water, to cover (not higher than the max. fill mark)
- per 1 portion
- 1179 kJ / 281.8 kcal
- 12.2 g
- 3.6 g
- 24 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.9 g
- 1 g
- 84.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Pizza Dough (TM5/6 Metric)
Artisan Bread (Betty)
Vegetable Stock Paste
Pumpkin Spice Mix
Pizza Dough (TM5 Metric)
Chicken Stock Paste
Sweetened Condensed Milk