Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ham, Egg and Chips
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 800 g potatoes, peeled, sliced (1-2 cm), then cut in batons (1-2 cm thick)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 medium eggs (see tip)
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil, plus 1 tsp for greasing
- 4 unsmoked gammon steaks (approx. 200 g each)
- tomato ketchup, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2767 kJ / 661 kcal
- 50 g
- 57 g
- 27 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 6 g
- 4780 mg
Chicken Kievs with Potato Salad and Green Beans
Steamed Carrots and Parsnip Batons
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Vegan Lentil Lasagne
Ham and Cheese Puff Pinwheels
Gnocchi with Tomato and Basil Sauce
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce and Pasta
Tomato Rice Balls
Reindeer Pear and Caramel Cupcakes