Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and green beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 60 g onions, cut in halves
- 20 g olive oil
g fresh green beans, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
or 150 g fresh flat green beans, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g fresh button mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 250 g chicken breast fillets, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp fine salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 400 g water
- 200 g cream, min. 30% fat
heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 200 g pasta, dried, type fusilli or similar short dried pasta
- 70 g cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 16 fresh basil leaves, torn in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2233 kJ / 533 kcal
- 30 g
- 41 g
- 27 g
- 4.5 g
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Creamy Mustard Chicken Stew
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Ham Hock Potato Bake
Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
Ham and Leek Pasta Sauce
Pasta with Chicken, Mushrooms and Green Beans
Spring Chicken Casserole
Beef Stew with Mashed Potatoes
Saffron Chicken Penne