Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crostata di marmalata (Italian jam tart)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Mixed berry jam
- 1 lemon, zest and flesh only
- 500 g fresh mixed berries (e.g raspberries, blackberries, blueberries - see Tips)
- 250 g Rapadura sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways, seeds scraped
- 150 g butter, chilled, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 300 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- plain flour, for dusting
- plain flour, to dust
- 30 g full cream milk, to brush
- shredded coconut, toasted, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1413.3 kJ / 336.5 kcal
- 4.3 g
- 48.8 g
- 13.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.6 g
- 3.9 g
- 19.2 mg
Mick's ciabatta rolls
Roast porchetta with fig macadamia stuffing
Chocolate brownie trifle
Tsoureki (Greek Easter bread)
Chocolate raspberry puddings
Orange and passionfruit Eton mess