Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow Cooked Corned Beef and Cabbage
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves
- 28 oz corned beef, with spice packet (if included), trimmed of fat (see Tip)
- 2 dried bay leaves
or 30 oz beef stock, low sodium
- 10 oz baby red potatoes, halved
- 6 oz carrots, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 12 oz cabbage, cut into wedges (see Tip)
- horseradish, ground, ready-made, to serve
- whole grain mustard, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1478.1 kJ / 353.3 kcal
- 19 g
- 29.2 g
- 18.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.2 g
- 6.1 g
- 520.9 mg
Swedish meatballs and mash
Warm Aussie potato salad (peeler)
Slow Cooked Beef Stroganoff
NZ mustard sauce
Oil Free Honey Soy Chicken Cubes
Vegetable bake (Thermomix® Cutter)
Sweet and Sour Pork
Chicken Pizzaiola with Thermomix® Cutter
Steamed Chicken Breasts
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Cheese and bacon scones